How To Get Rid of Dark Circles
If you can’t help but feel embarrassed every time you look into your mirror because of the dark circles under your eyes, you are probably thinking of one thing right now and that is how to get rid of dark circles under eyes. However, you will only learn to get rid of dark circles under eyes if you know what exactly caused them. With this, there is not only a single cause of dark circles under your eyes. It can be caused by a lot of factors such as stress, lack of sleep, age factors, genetic factors, illness, etc.
So, how to get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP. If the under eye circles are caused by lack of sleep, stress or tiredness, you can get rid of them by simply getting enough sleep. Most of the time, dark circles under eyes caused by lack of sleep are common to students and workaholics who cannot get at least eight hours of sleep at night because of the many things they need to attend to. If this is what caused the dark circles under your eyes, you need to eliminate it by paying back the hours of sleep you lost and get enough sleep.
- THE POWER OF TEA BAGS. Aside from lack of sleep, dark circles can also be caused by iron deficiency anemia . Iron is what increases red blood cell production and with iron deficiency anemia, your body lacks the blood to distribute to other parts of the body, resulting to a pale appearance with dark circles under eyes. As part of “how to get rid of dark circles under eyes home remedies”, you can apply tea bag on these dark circles for increased circulation. How to get rid of dark circles under eyes with tea bags? Simply soaking the tea bag and placing them under your eyes for a few minutes can already activate “tannin” which is responsible for decreasing not only eye discoloration but also swelling.
- THE ART OF MAKEUP. If the dark circles under your eyes are caused by an illness, it usually does not go away unless the illness is totally healed and you have regained your good health back. With this, the only way you can get rid of the dark circles especially if you need to go out without looking like a zombie, is to apply makeup on it such as a concealer. A concealer’s main function is to conceal marks on your skin and that includes the dark circles under your eyes. One of the best brands for concealers in the industry is Bobbi Brown. However, makeup cannot get rid of dark circles under eyes permanently but only temporarily. Using a good eye cream for dark circles can also do miracles. I really love the creams of Murad – Leader in Skin Care Science.
- WATER THERAPY. The dark circles under your eyes can also be caused by dehydration or lack of water in the body. Water absolutely cleanses the body but if you don’t drink enough water, you allow toxins to stay inside your body and create negative results to your skin like dark circles under your eyes. If this is the cause of the dark circles under your eyes, you may need to change your lifestyle and start the habit of drinking the right amount of water daily.
- SAY NO TO ALCOHOL, SMOKING AND DRUGS. Alcohol, smoking and drugs are not only dangerous to your health, but are life-threatening habits. These are also the major factors that could make your skin look awful and contribute a lot to acquiring dark circles under your eyes. This is why if you look at alcoholics, chain smokers and drug addicts, their appearance is truly awful. If you want to prevent dark circles from forming under your eyes or if you want to get rid of them now, you must steer clear from these things.
Stop Looking Like A Racoon
Dark circles under eyes are experienced by many people from time to time, but if you don’t want to wake up one morning and be shocked to see a zombie or a raccoon in front of your mirror, you must do something about it and learn how to get rid of dark circles under eyes quickly.
Here is a video teaching you a quick fix to hide those under eye circles: